Monday, April 27, 2009

4/27/2009

I went to see Aj around 2:30pm today with my dad. As soon as we walk in they are doing some x-rays and changing his linens. So we had to wait for about 10 minutes. So we went to go be with him and the nurse kept messing with him, which caused him to desat. She kept flipping him on his back and then stomach. Come to find out he had water in his ventilator. So most of our visit consisted of him desat and his heart going below 100bpm. He looked really good. He had an IV put in his arm today because he had one taken out of his umbilical cord. We was out of it, he looked so tired but resting so peacefully. He has been on feedings every 3 hours now, rather than 4 or 6. I want to hold him today, but Daddy Anthony has to work late, but I hope. Let you know a little bit later. He weighed 710 grams last night, which is about 1lb 9oz which I am really excited about because I know the milk is helping him grow. When he was born he was 693 grams. Love you munchkin and hope to see you a little later.

So Anthony got in really late tonight so we didn't go see Aj, but I have to understand because he works so hard to make sure that his family is taken care of. I called the night nurse and she told me the he is 12.4 inches. So he has grown a little because when he was born he was a little under 12 inch. I'm going to find out the exact inches, b/c I'm still not sure. Aj weighed 1lb 9oz today, he didn't gain any weight since last night!! Its okay, I know it takes time. We love you babes!!! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment